Natural English - Where would you like to live in the future? - Free English Lesson ( ESL )
Here is a selection of some of the new words and senses from this video:
architecture: this word is often used to refer to buildings and the styles in which they are designed and constructed.
hard: difficult.
I guess: I suppose; I imagine.
a crisis: when there’s a financial “crisis”, the economy is doing badly and there isn't much money or work, etc.
the countryside: the “countryside” is an area with mountains, hills, forests, etc. that is far away from towns and cities.
marvelous: wonderful; very good; nice.
a hometown: the town or city where you were born and where you lived as a child.
amazing: incredible; very good.
Remember!
When people "even native English speakers" talk informally, naturally and spontaneously, they often repeat themselves, correct themselves, use non-standard English and even make mistakes.
Important Tip: Repeat what you listen to or watch!
It's called deep learning. That means keep listening until what you're listening to sink deep into your subconscious mind.
Then you'll find yourself say it automatically without any effort or pain. It's just come out from your mouth easily and effortlessly! So guys keep repeating!
Learning English should be a fun experience and I hope with the help of my videos lessons you will discover just how much fun it can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment